Saturday, December 31, 2011

ThE wAvE MoVeMeNt!



Well, I did it!  I joined the wAvE MoVeMeNt and completed my "Simplicity Wave Lapghan" and I just love how it turned out. It's so cheerful to gaze upon. At first, I was having some difficulty with knowing where to end my row. After I watched some fantastic Curtzy Crochet - Free Lesson videos starring the wonderfully talented Mikey on You Tube here,  
My understanding was clear.


 I really enjoy learning how to crochet from videos placed on You Tube. If I don't get how to the first time I just stop, reverse, & play it again as many times as it takes until I finally get it & if I don't feel I am learning well from a teacher there's plenty more who kindly uploaded videos to help us at all levels of our learning. I also learned that I had to trust in the pattern, even though at times it felt like the stitches I was making would no way continue to make the wavy pattern.
Happy New Year & 
~sMiLeS~
(¯`*•.¸•.:*¨¨*♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTammy in Northern Michigan! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥*¨¨*:.•¸.•*`¯)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! New follower from "The Crochet Way"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! I haven't done a ripple pattern yet, but I'll have to have a go! Love your colour selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona & Charlotte, Thank you and it was fun. I am already planning my next ripple afghan!

    ReplyDelete