Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunburst Granny Square Bolster Pillow


This is what I have been working on lately. It is going to be a Sunburst Granny Square Bolster pillow, when I am done.  The Pattern for the Sunburst Square by Priscilla Hewitt can be found by clicking here at Raverly. I just finished whipping the blocks together last night and I still have hopes of starting on the side end-cap pieces this evening. I have envisioned the sides being the Sunburst design and keeping with crocheting in the round. I am really not sure if I am going to just keep alternating the bright colors or using white after the Sunburst. I'll probably have to make one of each to see what I like the best.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love Pricilla Hewitt's pattern. I have made several and they always turn out as pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. I like that it doesn't use a dark color as the border. So many granny squares are finished dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful afghan! good luck with your new blog!
    jd in st louis
    http://crochet.craftgossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very beautiful. And also a hard work. Wonderful. I like your blog and keep watching.. Best wishes..

    ReplyDelete